PolarWave understands all the time and effort involved in planning a large group event and how much group members look forward to their snowtubing trip.
If weather conditions look questionable the day before an event, management will monitor the weather and hill conditions up to the last minute, if need be, to allow every opportunity for the event to take place as planned, and will close the park only if the safety of our visitors or staff might be compromised.
Falling snow and typical winter weather are not enough reason to close the park (we like snowy weather)!
PolarWave will be open during regularly scheduled public hours unless otherwise posted on the Home Page.
Any scheduled group events will be held unless the group has been specifically notified by Polarwave.
PolarWave Snowtubing Park 3500 Harloff Road Batavia, New York 14020
Current Conditions at PolarWave
- Generally, weather conditions are different in the various regions of the upstate NY area, even over the few miles between Batavia and Buffalo or Rochester.
- The weather in your neighborhood is not necessarily the weather at Polarwave.
- Our snowmaking equipment gives us snow on the hill even if there is no snow in your area. Snow is made regularly and groomed for fresh tubing.
Check back here for current conditions at the park
- before deciding not to come out
Batavia Weather Conditions
PolarWave Hill Conditions
All Open Days are Weather Permitting
* ALL Open Days are Subject to Change
Always check the home page for
Copyright 2011 PolarWave Snowtubing. All Rights Reserved.
Changes in hours and/or closings will be posted on the Home Page
as soon as they become available.
Sat. 3/15 :: OPEN 12-6
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sun. 3/16 :: OPEN 12-6
Check back for schedule updates
DUE TO OWNERS RETIRING . . .
POLARWAVE SNOWTUBING IS CLOSED FOREVER
Regretfully, we have closed the park for good.
Please visit our Homepage for more info.
FOR SALE BY OWNER :: POLARWAVE SNOWTUBING PARK