Payment Link Goes
Live When Park Opens
See NEW Instructions
Proudly serving snowtubers from NY, PA, Canada and beyond for over 15 seasons.
DUE TO OWNERS RETIRING . . .
POLARWAVE SNOWTUBING IS CLOSED FOREVER
always depends on two main weather factors the week before opening:
(1) Very, very cold nights so snow can be made (2) Little to no rain day or night so snow stays
Copyright 2011-2015 PolarWave Snowtubing. All Rights Reserved.
Website last updated November 12, 2015
PolarWave Snowtubing Park 3500 Harloff Road Batavia, New York 14020
Regretfully, we must close the park for good.
New management has not been found to take over the park
so PolarWave will not open for the 2015-2016 season.
We are so grateful for your patronage over the past 15 years!
We've had some SERIOUS FUN,
met some NEW FRIENDS
and MADE SOME GREAT MEMORIES!
Thank you for being a part of our story
and for letting us be a part of yours.
Please check back later in the season to see if a management team
has been found and the park is able to open.
Follow us on FB
for breaking news!
The PolarWave office is now closed so please allow time for emails to be answered.
FOR SALE BY OWNER :: POLARWAVE SNOWTUBING PARK
PolarWave Snowtubing Park and its 22 acres are on the market!
- The acreage is zoned commercial multi use and can be subdivided, offering even more business opportunities in addition to running the fastest snowtubing hill this side of...
- Traffic exposure: 13.9 million vehicles annually on the NYS Thruway, the main
thoroughfare from NYC to Buffalo, Canada, Erie, Ohio and points west for business
travelers, truckers, vacationers, year-round tourists and sports fans
- Centrally located between Buffalo and Rochester, only minutes from Batavia Exit 48
- Possible owner financing for the right party